Using a compact, simple, and elegant form factor, The Classic is an homage to the traditional wooden-frame design established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. With the combination of an improved belt-drive design and a low-noise AC synchronous motor, the high precision DC-driven frequency generator provides ultimate speed stability at both 33 and 45 rpm. A technologically advanced metal and MDF sub-chassis is suspended by TPE balls to effectively decouple the completely redesigned 9” carbon fiber and aluminum composite tonearm and TPE-dampened aluminum platter from ambient vibration.
- 2-speed manual belt-drive turntable
- One-piece 9″ carbon fiber aluminum tonearm for superior rigidity and reduced resonance
- Includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Silver moving magnet cartridge
- Heavy aluminum platter with TPE technology effectively damps unwanted resonance
- Low-noise AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission and better sound
- Available in Walnut and Rosenut finishes
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!