RPM-1 Carbon utilizes a lot of innovations and enhancements: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. A completely new designed S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fiber, aluminum and resin. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
- 12″ resonance-optimized medium density fiberboard (MDF) platter with felt mat
- One-piece S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminum, and resin for better rigidity and internal vibration damping
- Includes pre-mounted Sumiko Pearl moving magnet cartridge
- Tonearm offers easy adjustment of vertical tracking angle and azimuth for optimized playback performance and cartridge-matching
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) plinth with three nylon cone feet
- 15-volt AC motor driven with ultra-precise AC generator and DC power supply
- Available in Piano Black, Red or White
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!