The Xtension 10 shares much with its larger brother the Xtension 12. Designed to be smaller and with a 10″ tonearm, the Xtension 10 delivers nearly all of the 12’s performance in a more compact and less expensive package. Pro-Ject’s Xtension 10 incorporates over 20 years of experience in turntable design and manufacture. The Xtension 10 represents their latest technological efforts to address mass-decoupling and resonance reduction.
- Sorbothane-damped sandwich platter made from special alloy combined with vinyl
- 10″ EVO Carbon Fiber tonearm
- Ultra low noise motor
- Magnet supported, inverted main bearing type block 1 with ceramic thrust-pad
- Integrated Speed Box SE for super-silent motor drive and electronically switchable speed
- Height adjustable magnet supported feets for perfect isolation
- Optional Sumiko Blackbird cartridge SuperPack
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!