Pro-Ject’s Xtension 12 incorporates over 20 years of experience in turntable design and manufacture. The Xtension 12 represents their latest technological efforts to address mass-decoupling and resonance reduction. Beginning with the mass-loaded magnetically floated sub-chassis and the precision balanced sandwich alloy platter (recycled vinyl/alloy), the foundation of this system weighs in at a super-heavy 55lbs.
- Super-heavy 55 Lb mass-loaded magnetic floating belt drive design
- 12″ precision tone-arm with carbon-fiber armtube / headshell
- Ultra low noise motor
- Integrated Speed Box SE for super-silent motor drive and electronically switchable speed
- Metal-granulate filled plinth for universal damping
- Height adjustable magnet supported feet for perfect isolation
- Optional Sumiko Blackbird cartridge SuperPack
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!