Thanks to extensive research and development, Pro-Ject has now elevated their classic RPM design to an even higher level. The RPM 10 Carbon uses a new extra-heavy chassis which features a special CNC-machined MDF base with resin-coated steel pellets to form an extra-heavy and precise sandwich construction. The RPM 10 Carbon is delivered with Ground it Carbon equipment base and top-grade 5P phono cable “Connect It CC” with RCA plugs.
- 10″ EVO tonearm with conical carbon-fiber arm tube
- Built in precision speed control switch (33/45rpm)
- Polished aluminum platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top
- Highly flexible, top-grade copper internal wiring
- The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet.
- Optional Sumiko Blackbird cartridge SuperPack
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!