The new Perspex SB is constructed using a visually stunning, clear acrylic plinth. Floating above the plinth is a sophisticated sub-chassis system made of corian suspended by three height adjustable opposing magnet fields. Additional features include: a bonded MDF platter with vinyl mat, a threaded record clamp, and adjustable cone feet. A new 9″ tonearm, the 9cc Evolution, incorporates a conical carbon fiber arm tube with integrated headshell made of a single piece of carbon fiber and new ultra-rigid bearing assembly to give the customer the ability to use more massive and lower compliant moving coil cartridges.
- 9cc Evolution 9″ tonearm is made from a single piece of solid carbon fiber
- Bonded MDF platter for reduced vibrations
- Magnet supported sub-chassis decouples platter and tonearm
- Beautiful transparent acrylic chassis limits vibration
- Built-in precision Speed Box control for easy speed changes (33-1/3 and 45 RPM)
- Optional Sumiko Amethyst cartridge bundle