The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford. The new Debut RecordMaster has been designed to set new standards in this category, utilizing decades of turntable design and manufacturing experience.
- 300mm heavy steel platter reduces vibrations
- The belt-drive design is decoupled from the MDF plinth with a TPE suspension
- A high precision, DC-driven AC generator creates ultimate speed stability
- Push button electronic speed change to easily change between 33.3 and 45rpm
- Capable of playing 78rpm with Ortofon 2M78 Stylus (not included)
- Available in high-gloss black, red and white
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!