RPM 3 Carbon utilizes evolutionary enhancements to improve the performance of RPM series: A low resonance chassis holds an inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. A 10“ S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fiber, aluminium and resin. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
- 12″ resonance-optimized medium density fiberboard (MDF) platter with integral recycled record vinyl mat
- extra-long 10″ one-piece S-shaped tonearm made from carbon fiber, aluminum, and resin for better rigidity and internal vibration damping, plus reduced tracking angle error
- includes pre-mounted Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 high-output moving coil cartridge
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) plinth with three vibration-absorbing cone feet
- 15-volt AC motor driven with ultra-precise AC generator and DC power supply
- Available in Piano Black, Red, or White
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!