The Debut Carbon EVO is a fantastic value in vinyl. The original Debut Carbon still remains a fantastic turntable, and now you can get this model with a ton of upgrades for a small amount extra. The new Sumiko Rainier phono cartridge replaces the Ortofon Red, the platter now has much better damping, the motor suspension has been improved, it now has electronic speed switching (you no longer need to take the platter off to change speeds), greatly improved feet, and some fantastic new finishes available at no extra charge.
Upgrades from Debut Carbon:
- Sumiko Rainier MM phono cartridge
- Massive TPE-damped steel record platter
- Motor, motor shielding & suspension
- Electronic speed changer & stabilizer
- Adjustable TPE-damped isolation feet
- Satin finishes incl. real walnut veneer