The RPM 5 Carbon utilizes a radical concept with a lot of innovations that originate from its big brother RPM 9 Carbon. A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. The acoustically inert platter is made from acrylic. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price.
- Acoustically inert acrylic platter ensures smooth, low-vibration operation
- Ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability
- The classy 9″cc Evo tonearm, which is made from carbon fiber, is suitable for any high-quality MM or MC cartridge
- Includes a factory-mounted Sumiko Blue Point No.2 High Output Moving Coil cartridge
- Available in high-gloss Black, Red, and White
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!