An exquisite, reference-class direct drive turntable system, the SL-1000RE-S faithfully reproduces audio with highly vivid sound.
Exquisite, reference-class direct drive turntable system, the SL-1000RE-S uses the SP-10RE-S motor unit with a coreless direct drive motor that was developed for the SL-1200G and further improved to provide both high rigidity and reliability. The high-sensitivity tonearm achieves high initial-motion sensitivity to precisely trace the grooves cut into the records, producing highly vivid sounds.
- Double coil twin rotor-type coreless direct drive motor with heavyweight-class platter
- Constructed to prevent unwanted vibration, helping to achieve overwhelming rotary precision
- The turntable platter positions tungsten weights for high rigidity and excellent vibration damping
- The control unit is separated from the main unit to suppress the effects of unwanted noise
- Supports not only LP (33 1/3 rpm) and EP (45 rpm) analog records, but also SP (78 rpm)