Stereo Integrated amp handles most of the inputs you use with style.
A value-packed amp for music lovers
There are plenty of you out there who might want to stop your integrated amp search here, because the freshly updated Rotel A11MKII does a great job of checking the major tick boxes for a nice price. Legendary nameplate and design? Check. Versatile collection of analog and digital stereo inputs? Also a check. Enough clean, uncolored Class AB power to drive most speakers to comfortable volumes, and then some? Well, of course. By now you should get the idea that the Rotel A11MKII just might be right for you, especially if you have high expectations from your gear, but a few limitations on the budget side.
The inputs you need
The A11MKII is equipped to handle most of the popular stereo audio sources you can bring to the party. Vinyl fans will appreciate the dedicated moving magnet phono stage. Three more analog inputs accommodate a CD player, a tuner, and another RCA line-level auxiliary source like a media player or computer headphone output.
Rotel hasn’t forgotten the digital media sources — there are both coaxial and optical inputs for easy connections to other digital components, and a Bluetooth® input with aptX® HD and AAC coding for high-quality wireless audio from your compatible mobile devices and computers.
Exquisite construction with old-school attention to detail
A quick peek inside the case of the A11MKII confirms Rotel’s dedication to quality: the oversized toroidal transformer is meticulously crafted in-house to provide stable and reliable power with minimal noise across all frequencies. Amplifier circuitry includes fast-transient, high-current output transistors that allow sounds like drumsticks surfing a ride cymbal and powerful kick drum strikes to be replicated faithfully, with energy. Every component has been considered, designed, and placed with meticulous care.
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms at 0.03% THD
- Class AB amplification with custom-designed toroidal transformer
- wireless Bluetooth with high-quality aptX HD and AAC coding
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz (line inputs, -0.5dB/+0.05dB); 20-20,000 Hz (phono input, -0.5dB/+0.3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB (line); 85 dB (phono)
- front-panel volume, balance, and tone controls
- detachable power cord
- remote control
- 4 unbalanced stereo RCA inputs
- dedicated phono input for turntables with moving magnet cartridges
- 2 digital inputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- dual 3.5mm 12-volt trigger outputs
- front-panel 3.5mm headphone output
- binding post speaker outputs