This sleek, uncomplicated, uncompromising integrated amp provides elegant sound on a budget.
Legendary Rotel quality for your analog signals
Fewer buttons. Elegant, precision-built knobs. High-quality analog RCA and speaker connections. This is a purist’s tool. The Rotel A10MKII is unapologetically minimalist, but never, ever compromising in delivering clean, uncolored analog audio signals to your speakers and headphones. With 50 watts per channel of Class AB power (into 8 ohms) from a massive, house-built toroidal transformer, the A10 is more than capable of filling most listening spaces in your home with the music you know and adore. Vinyl fans will be happy to see the dedicated moving-magnet phono stage, nested by the three other pairs of line-level inputs.
A little less complication and a little more action
The clean front panel is intuitive and sleek. Expertly machined knobs control volume, tone, and balance. A 3.5mm headphone jack, driven by a dedicated headphone amplifier circuit, allows for easy private listening when the rest of the house doesn’t need to hear. And an included remote untethers you from the need to be close to the unit when you need to tweak the audio presentation.
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- Class AB amplification with custom-designed toroidal transformer
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz (line inputs, -0.5dB/+0.05dB); 20-20,000 Hz (phono input, -0.5/+0.3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB (line); 85 dB (phono)
- front-panel volume, balance, and tone controls
- detachable power cord
- remote control
- 4 unbalanced RCA inputs
- dedicated phono input for turntables with moving magnet cartridges
- dual 3.5mm 12-volt trigger outputs
- front panel 3.5mm headphone output
- binding post speaker outputs