The M4315-PRO features Panamax’s revolutionary AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring) circuit, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). Together, these technologies comprise precisely what our customers have come to expect from Panamax: uncompromised AC protection and purification. Outlets: all eight (8) rear panel outlets are separately controlled. They are grouped into four (4) filter-isolated banks. BlueBOLT™ is included, providing secure, hosted IP system control and monitoring for the M4315-PRO.
1 RU 15 AMP 8 BlueBOLT Programmable Outlets w/Auto Reset, 10Ft IEC Cord
If you are looking for a vertically mounted solution, try the VT4315-PRO.
Panamax M4315-PRO Features at a Glance
Power Management with Control System Interactive Functionality.
- 15 Amp Capacity M4315-PRO
- 8 Individually Controllable Rear Panel Outlets
- Fully Programmable
- TCP/IP (BlueBOLT™) Installed
- RS-232 Card (Included, not installed)
- Linear Filtration with 3 Isolated LiFT Filter Banks, 76db (5 kHz – 250 kHz), 46 db (250 kHz – 1 MHz)
- One Isolated Filter Bank for High Current Devices, 60db (5 kHz – 450 kHz), 46 db (450 kHz – 1 MHz)
- Front Panel Circuit Breaker
- Removable Front Rack Ears
- 12 Volt Input Triggering
- Detachable 10 ft. Power Cord
- AVM & Protect-or-Disconnect Circuitry