Panamax’s MR Family of products offers several layers of surge protection. Panamax’s patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors the incoming power. In case of an undervoltage or brownout (too little electricity) or an overvoltage (too much electricity) a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed and power to the equipment is automatically turned off. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
The other layer of surge protection Panamax offers is our exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ technology. This ultra fast protection circuitry completely protects your equipment from surges such as lightning. When overwhelmed with extreme catastrophic events, Panamax permanently disconnects AC power to equipment. All Panamax products offer this core protection technology.
Protecting a complete system may sometimes require that signal wires coming out of the wall be protected as well. Panamax has you covered there too. Universal ultra low-loss coaxial protection (as well as LAN/Ethernet) protection prevents signal lines from carrying damaging surges while maintaining full high-definition and high-speed Internet signals to your equipment for your connected life.
Panamax MR4300 Features at a Glance
- 9 Protected & Filtered Power outlets
- Exclusive Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM)
- Protect or Disconnect™ Technology
- USB Charging (0.5V/5V)
- Linear Level 3 Filtration (2 Total Isolated banks) with Dedicated High Current Outlet Bank (4 Outlets)
- Antenna, Cable, or Satellite, LAN and TELCO signal protection
- Rotating & Dimmable Media Lights Illuminate Equipment
- 8 ft. Power Cable with Low Profile Plug
- Rack ears included