This well-made power amplifier offers flexible installation options for home theater or multi-room sound systems.
A versatile power amplifier
Rotel’s RMB-1504 delivers 70 watts of clean, robust power per channel to all of its four channels. It’s a great choice for driving your overhead speakers in a Dolby Atmos® surround sound setup, or serving as part of a multi-room custom installation.
Convenient connections and switching
There are two pairs of binding posts on the back panel for connecting two pairs of speakers, with switches that allow you to link the inputs or use them independently. A stereo RCA output link lets you daisy-chain an additional amplifier. Three selectable turn-on options (front panel switch, 12-volt trigger control, or signal-sensing) let you further adapt the amp’s performance to your needs. Rack mounting ears are included.
Rotel has been crafting high-performance gear for music and home theater enthusiasts since 1961. They focus on creating the best signal path possible, using premium capacitors, transistors, diode bridges, and custom toroidal power supplies to get the most from music and movie soundtracks. Crutchfield is proud to offer a diverse selection of Rotel components including preamps, amplifiers, CD players, and home theater processors.
- 70 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD with all channels driven
- 115 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Class AB design
- custom made toroidal transformer for stable, noise-free performance
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz (±1dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB
- thermal and overcurrent protection circuitry
- detachable power cord
- two unbalanced stereo RCA inputs for A/B channel pairs
- independent input level controls on front panel (adjustable via small flat-blade screwdriver)
- mono switch links left and right channels for feeding both with a single mono RCA connection
- link switch sends A channel input signals to the B channels
- unbalanced stereo RCA signal output link
- passes left/right A channel input signals to a connected component
- 5-way binding post terminals for A/B speakers
- 3.5mm 12-volt trigger in/out with signal sensing switch
- rack mounting ears included