M3i – Overview
The M3i integrated amplifier takes our peerless premium-amp experience and applies it to a more affordable price point.
It boasts trickle-down technology from our mighty Titan flagship, plus other high-end touches such as solid metal controls.
The M3i delivers 76 watts per channel into 8ohms and 137 watts into 4ohms. This means the M3i will can drive a wide range of speakers, even power-hungry models.
Further flexibility is provided by the M3i’s excellent connectivity, which includes six line-level inputs and switchable home-theatre throughput.
It features a Class A preamp stage with its own, independent power supply, coupled with a discrete pair of power amps. In effect, this means the M3i offers the performance benefits of a pre/power configuration with the compact convenience of a one-box design.
The final word goes to The Absolute Sound, whose review of the M3i stated: “Its performance is rock-solid, it’s sonically well-rounded and it’s comfortable with a wide array of speakers. And it’s all served up in an elegant, no-nonsense package”.
M3i – Specifications
- Power output: 76 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (19dBW)
- THD(+ noise): <0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >96dB ‘A’-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 6x Line Level RCA / Phono
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 9.2 kg/ 13 kg