The MP100 is the first dedicated phono preamplifier from McIntosh and is designed to help both new and experienced vinyl lovers get the most fidelity, performance and – most importantly – enjoyment from their albums. Like all McIntosh products, the MP100 is packed with features designed specifically for the vinyl lover including: Moving Coil and Moving Magnet inputs; Moving Coil and Moving Magnet adjustable loading (6 settings each); balanced and unbalanced analog outputs; optical, coax and USB digital outputs; and a Mono switch for when playing mono records to decrease noise and play the signal correctly. For pure analog use, the digital outputs can be completely disabled and powered down.
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!
- Stereo solid state phono preamplifier
- Moving Coil & Moving Magnet inputs
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs
- Mono switch for playing mono records
- Analog outputs + USB for ripping to computer