Enjoy hours of listening pleasure with the MCD600 SACD/CD Player. At the heart of the MCD600 is a newly designed digital circuit highlighted by a new premium 8-channel, 32-bit PCM/DSD digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The DAC is used in Quad Balanced mode, with 4 DAC channels allocated to each of the left and right audio channels, resulting in truly exceptional sound reproduction. All PCM signals are up-sampled up to 32-bit/384kHz.
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!
- Premium 8-channel, 32-bit PCM/DSD Quad Balanced DAC
- Plays CD/DVD Data Discs & USB flash drives
- Supports AAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD (up to DSD128), FLAC, MP3, WAV (up to 24-bit/192kHz) and WMA
- Twin laser optical pickup
- Fixed & variable analog stereo outputs