WHY LUMIN T3?
LUMIN T3 combines our new-for-2022 processing system, solid CNC-panel construction and X1 technology to deliver maximum price/performance.
- Features our all-new processing system
- Increased capacity for future updates
- Faster processor provides greater resampling flexibility
- New surface finish taken from the high-end P1
- Dual ES9028Pro SABRE DAC featuring dual-mono operation
- Upsampling and downsampling to every supported format up to DSD256/PCM384
- USB digital audio output
- Leedh Processing Volume control
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, TIDAL Connect, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible
All-new processing system
- Completely new hardware and software provide a new foundation for LUMIN
- Increased processing power and storage capacity provide greater resampling flexibility and future-proofing.
Precision analogue output stage
- Analogue buffer includes LUMIN X1 technology
- Dual-mono circuitry throughout
- Ultra-low-noise and high dynamic range
CNC chassis construction
- The thick CNC panelled construction offers upgraded structural rigidity and sheilding compared to the D2
- CNC milling techniques from LUMIN X1 provide the high-end LUMIN family aesthetic
Builds on the massive success of LUMIN T2
Completely new processing hardware and software deliver improved features and increased resampling flexibility while retaining all the musicality that was noted in so many outstanding T2 reviews.
Among the key hardware features carried over from T2 are the Dual ES9028Pro SABRE DACs featuring dual-mono operation.
The new model is also finished in a new silky surfacing process taken from our high-end P1 that is less susceptible to finger marks and easier to clean.
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as “the most convenient interface in existence” by TINMAN
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Advanced streaming services & technologies
Every LUMIN player comes with support for a wide range of popular streaming services including Roon, TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify, FLAC Radio Stations and more…