Model Three Bookshelf Speaker
Second in line in the Model Collection, the Model Three stand-mounted bookshelf speaker continues the KLH acoustic suspension legacy of accurate audiophile-quality performance. This charming bookshelf speaker serves as the perfect solution for music enthusiasts with smaller listening spaces. And comparable to the KLH Model Five, listeners have the flexibility to place their Model Three’s closer to the wall than the average tower speaker. Or with even more convenience, you can fit your Model Three on a bookshelf!
The KLH Model Three is manufactured using real wood veneers, cast aluminum baskets, and gorgeous, sustainable MDF cabinetry. Like the Model Five floorstanding speaker, the English Walnut Model Three bookshelf speaker comes with a beautiful Stone Wash Linen grille cloth that magnifies the rich finish of the real wood veneers. Meanwhile, the West African Mahogany finish is complemented by the gorgeous Old-World Linen grille cloth that never fails to make a striking statement. You can purchase the Old-World Linen, Stone Wash Linen, and the stunning Basalt Black Knit grille separately to customize your Model Three bookshelf speaker as your own!
Riser base and grilles included with speaker purchase
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design available today
- Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Woofer Frame
- Machined Aluminum 1” tweeter faceplate
- KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced 3⁄4” MDF Enclosure
- Thirteen Component network using high quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 8 ̊ slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-Profile Magnet Attached Grille
- 10-Year Warranty