Improves upon the original CD14 with an upgraded digital to analog converter, power supply, and internal circuits.
An excellent CD player gets even better
The original Rotel CD14 made music on disc sound simply amazing, and the CD14 MkII raises that high bar. There’s now a premium Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz digital to analog converter inside, and several tweaks have been made to the power supply and internal circuits in a relentless pursuit of superior sound.
Rotel has been crafting high-performance gear for music and home theater enthusiasts since 1961. They focus on creating the best signal path possible, using premium capacitors, transistors, diode bridges, and custom toroidal power supplies to get the most from music and movie soundtracks. Crutchfield is proud to offer a diverse selection of Rotel components including preamps, amplifiers, CD players, and home theater processors.
- Featured in our article: Best CD players for 2023
- plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- premium Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz digital to analog converter
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±0.5dB)
- total harmonic distortion: 0.0018% @ 1kHz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 118dB
- smooth-action tray loading CD mechanism
- programmable playback (20 tracks)
- handheld remote control included
- stereo analog RCA output
- coaxial digital output
- RS-232 port for integration with third-party automation systems
- 12-volt trigger in
- Rotel Link 3.5mm input for optional attachment of other Rotel network-enabled products with Rotel Link Out connections
- app controllable using the Rotel app (free for iOS®) when connected to a product with a Rotel Link Out port