The P20 is Hegel’s entry level preamplifier and offers an affordable door into the Hegel Reference line of products. Designing the P20 was not a task we took lightly. Many of the ideas and concepts were taken from its bigger brother. Although scaled down, many of the good characteristics remain: the enormous soundstage, the deep rhythmic bass response, the perfect timing… In short, the sense of being there with the performers.
- 4 RCA inputs and an XLR input for unbalanced or balanced connection
- Home Theater input allows integration in Home Theater systems
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs as well as a fixed line-level output
- SoundEngine2 technology delivers superior performance
- High-quality system remote control, milled out of one solid piece of aluminum
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!