Anthem’s MRX A/V Receivers are about maximizing performance for the money. Building on the feature set of our previous models, we’ve added the newest version of ARC Genesis, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, integrated streaming support, object-oriented audio codecs with support for up to 15.2 channels and the clean power delivery Anthem is known for with up to 140 watts per channel.
The MRX 540, 740 and 1140 are a great way to bring premium audio to any home theater or media room. Seamlessly integrate your smart TV or projector with 7 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs, plus eARC. Ultra HD signals are passed through unaltered up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR and Hybrid Log Gamma support.
- 11.2 Pre-Amplifier / 7 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced.
- 140-watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms.
- Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction).
- HDMI v2.1 8K Upgradeable.