The new Omnimagnet Dual further refines bass performance with its linear LF response and exceptional timbre accuracy, while its new HF section with Torus-Ogive waveguide delivers smooth HF extension with outstanding imaging. The REVOLUTION XT 8F crossover uses low loss laminated core inductors and audiophile components throughout and further benefits from high purity oxygen free copper (OFC), silver plated wiring. The 49.4 litre REVOLUTION XT 8F cabinet houses the largest iteration of TANNOY new dual-cavity coupled reflex system, featuring separate cavities coupled internally by tuned ports. Bass energy exits from a tuned down-firing port between the angled base of the cabinet and the integrated plinth.
- 2½ way floorstanding loudspeaker for medium to large sized rooms
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- 8″ Dual Concentric and 8″ mid/bass driver deliver unrivalled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics
- Highly efficient 91 dB/Watt sensitivity and 400 Watt peak power handling deliver breath-taking dynamics and realism
- Available in Dark Walnut and Medium Oak, or Gloss Black/White for a few dollars more