The stunning control and authoritative power of the Michi M8 Monoblock Amplifier is the result of a perfect balance of science meets art delivering 1,080 watts of Class AB power into 8 ohms and an astounding 1,800 watts to the most demanding 4 ohm loudspeakers. The M8 is powered by a pair of custom engineered, low noise, in-house manufactured toroidal transformers supported by 4 British patented slit foil, high efficiency, low ESR bulk storage capacitors for impactful bass with exceptional control under extreme loading conditions.
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!
- Single monoblock amplifier with 32 high-current transistors
- 1080W @ 8 ohms, 1800W @ 4 ohms
- Class AB amplifier Design
- Patented British bulk storage capacitors
- Massive power supply using dual toroidal transformers
- Balanced XLR inputs