Do your tunes justice
The late, great audio guru Ken Ishiwata helped redesign Rotel’s already-famed CD11 into the powerhouse that is the CD11 Tribute. Ken’s 40 years of audio engineering experience shines through in the Tribute’s performance. Each component was meticulously hand-picked and tuned to deliver accurate, deeply engaging performance and breathe new life into your favorite CDs.
A peek under the hood
Rotel has put their focus on the audio circuitry that will have the biggest impact on sound quality. The Tribute boasts a Texas Instruments 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter to keep your music as true-to-life as possible. Rotel and Ken also made some massive changes to the power supply, capacitors, and circuit layout, sparing no expense and cutting no corners to ensure it has a sound that sets it above the rest.
Who is Rotel?
Rotel has been crafting high-performance gear for music and home theater enthusiasts since 1961. They focus on creating the best signal path possible, using premium capacitors, transistors, diode bridges, and custom toroidal power supplies to get the most from music and movie soundtracks. Crutchfield is proud to offer a diverse selection of Rotel components including preamps, amplifiers, CD players, and home theater processors.
- plays CDs and CD-Rs
- Texas Instruments 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter
- total harmonic distortion: 0.005% @ 1kHz
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz (±0.5dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 125dB
- one pair of analog RCA outputs
- coaxial digital output
- RS-232 port for integration with third-party automation systems
- 12-volt trigger in
- Rotel Link 3.5mm input for optional attachment of other Rotel network-enabled products with Rotel Link Out connections