We want the X2 to lift the incredibly high standards, as set by its smaller brother the X1, to new heights. The X2 is made for those who take great joy in the fine details, the build- quality, the high-grade materials and class leading audio performance.
- 9” carbon/aluminum composite tonearm
- Extra heavy 12″ acrylic platter reduces resonance and noise
- Built-in precision Speed Box control for easy speed changes (33-1/3 and 45 RPM; 78 RPM with belt change)
- Includes pre-mounted Sumiko Moonstone moving magnet cartridge
- Solid medium density fiberboard (MDF) chassis with four adjustable aluminum feet
- Synchronous AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission
- Available in Piano Black, Satin Black, Satin White, Satin Walnut
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!