In 1991 Pro-Ject started a revolution in HiFi with the introduction of the Pro-Ject 1 a high-end, low budget turntable at a time when CD was king. The X1 is based on the same concept as the P1, but improved in every aspect thanks to modern materials and sophisticated new production methods.
- heavy 12″ acrylic platter reduces resonance and noise
- built-in precision Speed Box control for easy speed changes (33-1/3 and 45 RPM; 78 RPM with belt change)
- 8.6″ tonearm with carbon/aluminum sandwich construction for superior rigidity
- includes pre-mounted Sumiko Rainier moving magnet cartridge
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) chassis with four adjustable aluminum feet
- synchronous AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission
- Available in Piano Black, Satin Walnut, or Satin White
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!