Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds line level output! Delivering audio-phile sonics in a convenient package, easy to install into any hifi system, with or without a phono preamp. It comes with the same audiophile components as the standard version, such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing ensures high performance and a long service life.
- Low-resonance 12″ MDF platter with felt mat to protect records from scratches
- One-piece aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings for superior rigidity and low resonance
- Includes pre-mounted Ortofon OM10 moving magnet cartridge
- Solid MDF base with shock absorbing feet
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply for silent operation
- Integrated MM phono stage
- Available in high-gloss red, black or white