The new Essential III builds on the successes of the Essential II. The Essential II is a fabulous sounding turntable. It’s the least expensive turntable on the market that includes both a high precision main bearing and a solid, adjustable tonearm that’s based on the award winning Debut design. It’s become the starter turntable of choice for audiophiles the world over.
- Low-resonance 12″ MDF platter with felt mat to protect records from scratches
- One-piece aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings for superior rigidity and low resonance
- Includes pre-mounted Ortofon OM10 moving magnet cartridge
- Solid MDF base with shock absorbing feet
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply for silent operation
- Built in phono preamp, Analog to Digital converter and optical digital output
- Available in high-gloss red, black or white