The new Debut Carbon (DC) has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again! The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a CARBON TUBE for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved.
- One-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- Pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge
- Heavy 12″ steel platter with felt mat provides excellent speed stability
- AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission
- Manual operation with silicone-damped tonearm lift
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- Available in Piano Black, High Gloss Red, White, Silver, and Matte Walnut (Blue, Green, Purple and Yellow by special order)