1-Xpression Carbon is the 6th generation of the hi-fi classic Pro-Ject 1, which was presented for the first time in 1991. No other entry-level turntable concept is more audiophile and the current version includes a totally new carbon tone-arm with spin-off “EVO”-technology.
- 8.6″ carbon EVO tonearm provides precision playback
- Includes Ortofon 2M Silver moving magnet cartridge
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- Fully manual control with belt switching between 33 and 45rpm
- Heavy steel sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping
- Available in high-gloss piano black
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!