The McIntosh MC301 monoblock amplifier delivers 300 watts of power into a single channel at 2, 4 or 8 ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamplifier, along with balanced and unbalanced outputs for ease of connecting bi-amp configurations. Its monoblock design is the ultimate in system configuration as each speaker has its own dedicated amp, guaranteeing maximum channel separation and audio fidelity.
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!
- Single channel monoblock amplifier
- 300 Watts at 2, 4, or 8 ohms
- Quad balanced design cancels virtually all distortion
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs included to make bi-amping easier
- Space saving 6″ tall chassis