The D1100 Digital Preamplifier is a reference level stereo preamplifier and digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Its 8-channel, 32-bit DAC is used in Quad Balanced mode with half of it dedicated to the left audio channel and the other half to the right channel. It’s the most advanced DAC we’ve ever used and delivers an unprecedented level of performance so that all your digital music is reproduced with exceptional accuracy and authenticity.
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!
- Stereo digital preamplifier with DAC
- 8-channel, 32-bit DAC is used in Quad Balanced mode
- Supports up to DSD256, DXD384KHz files
- 3 optical, 3 coaxial, plus 1 each of MCT, AES/EBU and USB inputs
- Can be connected with the C1100 vacuum tube preamplifier