The C1100 preamplifier brings a new level of performance and luxury to McIntosh’s heralded preamplifier offerings – evidenced by its high level inputs having the lowest noise of any McIntosh preamplifier ever produced. It utilizes a two-chassis design where the control and power sections are completely separate from the audio section. Absolute isolation of a preamplifier”s two main functions – control and sound – is achieved by this unusual but effective design and will provide you with the purest sound reproduction possible for generations of listening enjoyment.
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!
- 2 piece tube pre-amplifier
- Separate audio & control sections
- 12 analog inputs including Moving Coil & Moving Magnet phono
- The left and right channels are isolated for true dual mono operation
- For digital sources, the C1100 can be connected to the D1100 Digital Preamplifier