- Housed in an elegant compact chassis that occupies just over 1 square foot of desktop or shelf space, the HD-AMP1 digital integrated amplifier features high resolution D/A conversion and compatibility with a wide range of uncompressed high resolution audio formats, including WAV, ALAC, FLAC and AIFF, and is also capable of decoding DSD tracks with compatibility of all 3 DSD sampling frequencies – 2.6/5.2/11.2-MHz (DSD is the audio format of SACD).
- The powerful digital amplifier section features cool-running wide bandwidth and wide dynamic range Class D audiophile amplifier technology, delivering 35 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 70 watts per channel into 4 ohms, providing compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances.
- Featuring 2 USB ports, 1 on the front and 1 on the back, the HD-AMP1 lets you connect your favorite iDevice or USB drive to the front panel USB port, and your PC or Mac to the rear panel USB-B port to stream your high resolution audio tracks, and it features advanced noise isolation to guard against digital noise from degrading the high resolution sound.
- Equipped with Marantz Musical Digital Filtering, our proprietary DSP filter technology, the HD-AMP1 lets you choose from 2 digital filter algorithms so you can precisely tailor the sound to your liking. The reference-class ESS SABRE DAC features 32-bit/384-kHz decoding for the highest resolution and widest dynamic range with today’s advanced audiophile hi-res tracks.
- The analog sections feature our exclusive HDAM-SA2 modules, including the analog front end block, the D/A converter block and in the dedicated headphone amplifier block.
- There are 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital inputs, along with 2 analog inputs, so you can connect the widest range of source components.
- The elegant chassis features a solid brushed aluminum front panel along with luxurious woodtone side panels.