Röst is the name of one of Norway’s most beautiful islands. Way up north in Lofoten. About as far out from the mainland as you can get. The name fits like a glove. Röst can also mean “voice”, and the Röst is truly the “voice of Hegel”. With the patented SoundEngine2 amplifier technology, highly advanced preamplifier and delicately designed D/A-converter, the Röst sounds fluidly natural and dynamic. It preserves all the tiny details that create the feeling of being there and delivers deep, thundering bass when needed.
- 2 channels of high quality power amplification
- 75W per channel into 8 ohms
- Network streaming, Apple Airplay, Connect4, and a variety of digital and analogue connections
- High-quality headphone output
- Bit perfect Digital/Analog converter
- The new and improved SoundEngine2 reduces distortion significantly
Call Stereoland at 952-829-9700 for pricing and availability!